2019 CICC MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN: JOIN OUR NETWORK
The CICC Membership Campaign 2019 features NEW MEMBERSHIP TYPES.
WHAT HASN'T CHANGED?
Ordinary or supporting memberships present different benefits.
Ordinary Member's Benefits:
- Membership directory: know more about and get in touch with all the CICC Members;
- M2M (From Members To Members): offer and enjoy discounts among CICC Members;
- Special partnerships: enjoy exclusive discounts thanks to special agreements between the CICC and its partners;
- Working Groups and Chapters: participate to the CICC Working Groups and Chapters' activities;
- Members' News: publish the latest news of your company on the CICC website;
- Job offers: publish your latest company job offers on CICC website;
- Exclusive events: attend events organized for CICC Members;
- CICC Members' tariffs: enjoy CICC Members' tariffs for events and services.
Supporting Member's Benefits:
Supporting Members are entitled to the following additional benefits:
- Company Logo on CICC website homepage
- Company Logo on CICC monthly e-Newsletter
- One ADV service through CICC WeChat account
MORE Engagement with the CICC
- Priority on CICC Calls for Services and Sponsorships
- Eligibility as Coordinator and Vice Coordinator of CICC Working Groups and Chapters.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
For Ordinary Members:
- Company Logo on CICC monthly e-Newsletter in the "Members of the Month" section upon subscription/renewal;
- One WeChat post with company description, logo and link to website.
For Supporting Members:
- Three seminars to attend free of charge for one year;
- Company video on one of CICC social media platforms upon subscription/renewal;
- One WeChat and LinkedIn post with company description, logo and link to website.
New Membership Types: according to company size, they differentiate in Large, Small & Medium, and Micro Enterprises.
Moreover, it is now possible to join the CICC network as Young Professional / Student (U30) and enjoy the opportunity to have a 30% discount for the participation to all CICC networking events, seminars and workshops.
Before applying for CICC membership, please click here to read the Articles of Association.
Please note that for cash payment to our offices or bank transfer there is no extra cost, while a fee is applied for online payment via Event Bank.